In a hurry? We've got you covered!
With 24-48 hour turnaround on many of our displays and promotional products, any miscommunication, dropped ball or complete oversight will be fixed and the show will go on! Since rush orders are time sensitive, send us an email and follow up with a quick call (or use our LIVE CHAT feature) to be sure that we make your order a priority.
How fast is 'fast'?
Our standard turnaround time for most items is 7-10 business days, however, we can rush the production time of some items down to 5 days, 3 days, or even 48 hours! We have a wide range of 48 hr fast turn promo items so you can find the perfect item, no matter the time crunch. We can turn around banners and displays within 24 hours, too! (Note: rush fees and rush delivery may apply.)
Typical Rush Items and Turn Times:
- 10x10 or 10x20 Booth Exhibits: 48 hours +
- 10x10 or 10x20 Booth Rentals 2-7 Business Days +
- Banners & Pull Up Banner Stands - 24 hours
- Step & Repeat Backwalls and Photo backdrops - 24 hours
- Promotional Giveaways featured HERE : 24-48 hours
- T-Shirts/Sweatshirts (One Color Print ONLY, Selected Styles): 48 hours
- Caps & Hats (One Color Print, Selected Styles): 48 Hours
- Printed Collateral (Postcards, Brochures, etc): Same Day+
What is an 'in-hands date'?
We work to meet your deadline (in-hands date). When we ask for an in-hands date, we are asking for the date that you need these in your possession to be ready for your event. We are often able to ship beforehand, but providing this information will allow us to ensure your order stays on track. Be sure to tell us if the event is on that date and early morning delivery is necessary, otherwise, most deliveries could be near the end of the business day.
Is there an extra cost for rushing an order?
We have a motto here: "You can either get it Fast or Cheap, but not both!" While several items may have a complimentary rush service, some of our items will incur rush fees depending on when you need them. The longer you can wait to receive your items, the more you will save. Rush shipping charges may also bring the cost of your order up, so the more time you can give us, the cheaper your final price will be.
How should I set up my art for rush orders?
First, check our art setup page for information that corresponds to all of our orders. The art files must be print-ready vector art. Some imprinted promotional items only allow a one-color, one location imprint for rush production - be sure to inquire on your specific desire for imprint color. Templates are available to ensure your art will pass our art inspection guidelines without delay; our experts here can help you prepare your design, if needed. Note that design time may add additional time and fees to your rush order.
What do I need to provide for a rush order?
For most products, we will need a complete order (including prepayment and artwork) by 10:00 AM EST, Monday through Friday, to go into that day’s production. If you have not set up terms with us, we require prepayment before going into production. For some items, particularly our 48-hr turn selections, you may need to waive a proof. For items with a slightly longer production schedule, you may have a rush proof - please keep an eye out for emails from us to ensure no delays.
Checklist for Lightning Fast Order Processing
- Is your art ready? It will be the first thing we ask you. If it isn't ready - we will need it FAST, and if your team is not able to put it together that quickly, we recommend you pass the job onto our design eXperts to get it done.
- Do you know what back wall, banner stand or giveaway item you want to order? With a rush, there isn't a minute to spare, and going back and forth on item and size, and then price, just won't work. We understand there can be a lot of decision makers behind the item, but these decisions need to be made quickly..
- Do you know where it is going? We will need ALL the details about the destination of your order: Venue, booth #, contact person, receiving times, etc.
- UPS OOPS: While we typically don't have issues with Fed Ex or UPS, they are far from perfect. We do recommend allowing at least one day's leeway for all orders coming from our plants outside the area -- just in case! We are not responsible for an order not being delivered due to a shipper delay
- Is the cost and budget already approved by your department? Has your accounting dept. contacted us regarding payment terms?
Rush fees can vary, but are typically $150-$250 for any item needed in less than 5 business days. Having the above ready to go can save days in processing and also $$ in rush fees!